Media and marketing companies contact us for our multi
skilled team, our european reach, reliability and dedication. Our multilingual
international crews with experience in foreign media can take on board
oversea productions and make them a success.
Callcott Marketing, briefed us. They
required a multilingual producer, location scout, and location manager
all rolled into one. The project was for 4 short films, and 400 still
photographs, to be shot in 4 major Italian cities on a rolling 10 day
shoot. The results were to form an installation as part of the Milan International
Design Week, with assets forming part of a wider print campaign. Commissioned
by the Italian company Luxottica Group, owner of successful eyewear brands
Ray Ban and D&G, to present their Persol range of fashion glasses.
Directed by the New York photographer Noah Smith, and featuring four well
known designers from Europe and the US.
- Source film crew in Italy from London office.
- Scout locations and gather permits where required.
- Source pro print lab in Milan.
- Source cameras, lighting, grip equipment.
- Compliance of all companies involved, with Italian
ON LOCATION PRE-PRODUCTION. Milan:
Source specialist 35mm film and
lighting rigs for photo shoots.
Films processed nightly with
- Airport meet, greet and pick up of director and designers,
from France, UK and the US.
- Provision of the "camera car" and all other
- Liaise with all Italian crew.
- Provide Italian mobile communications.
LOCATION SHOOTING. Milan - Turin - Venice - Genoa:
- Liaise with public relation office to maintain artistic
integrity of original brief.
- Arrange and provide all catering requirements.
- Source secondary and backup locations.
- Arrange flexible working schedules.
- Manage shoot.
- Managing production requirements with local authorities.
"Monica from Future Farm Productions, produced
the " Persol: In Viaggio" shoot in Northern Italy
as part of Milan Design Week. She was fantastic at getting everything
organised, translating, working incredibly hard, 100% reliable, competent
and made the videos a complete triumph!
We would certainly use Future Farm Productions again for other shoots
without thinking twice"
Amy, Project Manager, Callcott Marketing. Great Portland Street. London.